For additional information please refer to our SEND Information Report (below).
St Lawrence Primary School Provision Map.
Our school’s provision map has been divided in to 4 sections and outlines the provision that children may be able to access depending on their need:
- Cognition and learning
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Social, mental and emotional health
- Sensory and physical
- Wave 1 Provision (Quality First Teaching) is the provision that is universal for all students. The majority of students needs will be met through this provision. This provision includes high quality teaching and learning.
- Wave 2 (Targeted) Provision is additional, time-limited provision, normally in the form of small-group interventions to accelerate progress and enable students to work at age-related expectations. Wave 2 interventions are not primarily for students with SEND and students do not have to be on the Code of Practice in order to access these. These provisions will be put in place following careful analysis of progress data and/or teacher identification.
- Wave 3 (Personalised) Provision is specific, targeted interventions for students with SEND who are identified as requiring additional support. This will be put in place when Quality First Teaching and Targeted Provision are not, on their own, enabling the student to make appropriate progress. This will involve provision such as focused teaching activities that tackle fundamental errors and misconceptions and enable the student to make further progress. As with Wave 2 interventions, students will be identified following analysis of progress data and/or teacher identification.
Mrs Michelle Hinsley
Links to useful websites:
Surrey Special Education Needs Local Offer https://www.surreysendlo.co.uk/information/10-send-resources
Surrey Partnership with Parents http://www.surreyparentpartnership.org.uk/
Surrey Young Carers http://www.surrey-youngcarers.org.uk/
Family Voice Surrey http://familyvoicesurrey.org/
Core Assets http://www.coreassets.com/mediacentre/core-assets-independent-support-service/
Documents - please click to open
File size: 57KB (Word 2007 File)
File size: 21KB (Word 2007 File)