Year 6 Beech Class
Class teacher Miss Hannah Blunsdon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Homework in Year 6
Each week the children will be set homework on a Thursday, which should be handed in by the following Tuesday. Their homework will always consist of a maths task, spelling task, daily reading and an ongoing optional topic task. There may be an additional task set occasionally.
The children are encouraged to use Times Table Rockstars, which can be played via the online website, or via the TTRS app.
Spellings will usually be set from the Year 5/6 spelling list.
Academic Year 2019-20
- YEAR 6 RESIDENTIAL TO WEST DEAN WOODS 2020 INITIAL DEPOSIT AND INFO LETTER
- CURRICULUM POWERPOINT FOR PARENTS YEAR 6.PPTX
- YR 6 NEWSLETTER AUTUMN 19 20
- BIKE CHECK V3
- LEVEL 2 INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND CARERS JULY 2019
- CONSENT FORM SCHOOL LEVEL 2 JULY 2019
- YEAR 6 BIKEABILITY CYCLE TRAINING 21ST 25TH OCTOBER 2019 LETTER TO PARENTS